Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


1-2-3

This is the title I gave to this shot. I took it one autumn morning on the street side of the uni, where I work, I used a humble Canonet G-III 17 (the renowned poor one's Leica) loaded with Neopan 400 film.

A friend of mine always told me how much he liked this shot. He suddenly passed away two weeks ago, so this entry is for him, just in case he can check it wherever he's now.

Fly high Robin !


2 Responses to “1-2-3”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Now I've left RFF I'll have to visit this site more often, I can't go missing your pictures and there's some beauties here. Best Wishes Tony  

  2. # Blogger taffer

    Thanks Tony, your words really make me want to add the best work I can!  

Post a Comment