Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Revisiting


From time to time I enjoy revisiting old shots, sometimes that ends with them being rescaned and building a new gallery. Some others they just remain there yet act as a powerful memory trigger, which can also be useful to make you see current things in a different way.

I consider myself mostly a B&W shooter, yet when I came up by these series of shots I made almost two years ago using slide film, dunno, they have been like a sort of cold water splash in my face, and one that I liked, btw.

After all, life is in color so, why don't give it a try from time to time ?

All shots taken in the Mercat de la Boqueria, in Barcelona, with a Canonet G-III 17 and Ektachrome 100VS slide film.






0 Responses to “Revisiting”

Post a Comment