Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


My thanks and apologies!


Well seems I wasn't so clever and the Blogger software defeated me, I forgot to activate the new comments notification feature, so I had a bunch of very nice comments there, just waiting to be approved for publishing and I was wondering why everybody seemed so shy ! :)

So please, to all who posted them, accept my apologies and receive my sincere thanks for your comments and support.

And as this is meant as a sort of photo blog, I just thought I could give my excuses the shape of a photo which (I hope) will be of everybody's liking. Not sure about you, but I could sure spend some months in a place like that. Anyway I can always upload the Windows(R) beach and palm trees wallpaper ;)

Again, thanks everybody !

5 Responses to “My thanks and apologies!”

  1. # Blogger taffer

    Oops, forgot to add, this is taken in Vall d'Aran (very near France), with a 6x6 Iskra loaded with Portra 160VC.  

  2. # Blogger Ray A.

    Yay! Comments activated. I'm really enjoying your blog, Oscar. Keep it up, and thanks!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I was wondering why no one else was commenting on this wonderful place Oscar :) Nice to see there's plenty that appreciate your blog!  

  4. # Blogger Peter Hoffman

    old cameras are fun, nice shots you have here and smart use of color.

    You have a good blog to browse through.  

  5. # Blogger taffer

    Thanks a lot gentlemen !!! :)  

Post a Comment