Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Back to the 60's


Or that's what at least the first photo on this entry suggests to a good friend of mine, images of those good old times and magazine advertisings of Campari, Cinzano et al...

I was not here in those years but sometimes I think I could have enjoyed them, mainly when one book or magazine or movie from then falls in my hands and I can't stand from having the feeling that everything back then was more simple, less complicated and in some sense, more pure.

Or maybe it's that I'm dangerously approaching 30 and I have the sudden urge to stop the world from turning and get off, just as the great Groucho said...

Well, at least I can keep using 50's cameras, that's something, I guess ;)

4 Responses to “Back to the 60's”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Great work, Oscar! Very thoughtful. I like the contact sheet post. I'm trying to find a way to make contact sheets again. I miss using them. Excellent stuff. I'll visit regularly. Thanks.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Taffer - Saludos! I really like the last picture on this post, very nice composition, and the tones are very good. I'm glad I found your blog!  

  3. # Blogger Richard

    Very nice blog. I enjoyed it.  

  4. # Blogger taffer

    Thanks guys! Ray, I guess this post is previous to that lightbox/digital camera trick posted in the RFF, right?  

Post a Comment