Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


On a sunny January morning


A bike and a passerby, and not really that I can say a lot more, except that I liked the scene.


Categorized: _blackandwhite | _urban | _itsaboutyou

4 Responses to “On a sunny January morning”

  1. # Blogger Sudeep

    To find a street so empty where I live (Calcutta, India) I would have to use some special kind of film. Only between 12am and 5am would the streets be so empty. What time was this taken? Good pic btw.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks ! It was taken on my way to work, at 9 or so in the morning. And to think sometimes I complain that Barcelona is too populated...  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL I have the same obsession even though I can't ride one without an engine, bikes are so photogenic adding structure to a picture. Another good capture :)  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Haha :D I love bicycles and that simpathy is translated to photograph them as well, however I sometimes wish they had an engine ;) Thanks Tony !!!  

Post a Comment