Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Humor in photography?


I am a strong believer in the theory that one should always try to have as much fun as possible when doing something. Having fun is a very wide concept, and all but static.


And sometimes I just want to have plain fun with the humoristic things that surround me. Sometimes they are just there, some others they only need a bit from our part to become a visual joke, in either case, from time to time everybody needs a break! If you're still not sure, ask G'man ;)


Of course things are relative, and what seems funny to somebody would bring up a sour face on others, but oh well, as always it's you, the viewer, who decides. Wasn't it Rome where they put bad comicians down to the lions, or did they chopped off their heads and put them as delicatessen over a Paella ?

5 Responses to “Humor in photography?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hahahahahahaha! Love the chess pic! And the German expressionist shadow shot. I can never think of things like that when I'm shooting.  

  2. # Blogger taffer

    Glad you had fun! :D Truth is the shots were just there and I was too bored or either I just walked by. So, fun things seem to happen on their own, hehe.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    As Monty Python said ... "always look on the bright side of life" LOL Oscar your captures are stunning as always and without humour we may as well pack away out cameras and take up something serious ;-)  

  4. # Blogger taffer

    Long life Monty Python ! ;)  

  5. # Blogger Sudeep

    Hi

    I really, really like your pictures. They are great. Someday I hope to get a rangefinder and a scanner so I can do more street shots with film. At the moment I am taking pictures with a old Konica 5 megapixel point and shoot. I dont take the camera to eye level. I just hold the camera in my hand and shoot. Hope you get the time to check my pictures.

    http://smdeep.blogspot.com

    Warm regards
    Sudeep  

Post a Comment