Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Contact Sheets


I must admit I like contact sheets, I like the way they put together a sequential set of moments, and to be honest, I even like how they look like.

What it's said about them in Bill Jay / David Hurn book On being a photographer by Lenswork publishing is also true, they can be a magnificient tool and a very powerful memory trigger which can act as a time / space machine and put yourself in the exact place and moment of the ongoing action.

Yeah, I sure like them a lot.

Wanna check ? Some months ago I found this site featuring William Gedney's work including many, many contact sheets, you can visit them HERE (link)

Enjoy the trip !

0 Responses to “Contact Sheets”

Post a Comment