Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Underground (II)


Time to give images a chance, just some more photos from my underground/subway photo project. As all of them so far, they were taken with my Bessa T and a scale focused 35mm, loaded with some bulk Jessops 400 B&W film that came inside my used loader.

Hope you like 'em !



7 Responses to “Underground (II)”

  1. # Blogger Gene Wilburn

    I really like the creativity in these photos, Oscar. Atmospheric, with a nice mix of the abstract and the concrete. Well done!

    Gene  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oscar what isn't there to like. Gene has already covered most things but I also love the use of angles. Great captures.  

  3. # Blogger Richard

    Great set of photos.  

  4. # Blogger taffer

    Thanks guys !! As always your words and feedback mean a lot, mainly when you all are such an important source of inspiration for me ! :)  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Beautiful, inky darkness. Love the way the light leads the eye and the positioning of the head at the bottom. Delightfully eerie!  

  6. # Blogger Ray A.

    Nice! I like them all, but the last one is my favorite of the set, kind of a summation of the feeling that premeates them all.  

  7. # Blogger taffer

    Thanks Andrew and Ray for your kind words !  

Post a Comment