Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


No final words


Even in the middle of paradise there's place for tragedy.

This little fox had lived around that zone for several years, we found it during an early morning walk, blood still fresh on tarmac. As happens with most animal deaths on the road, probably he became flashed by the headlights and couldn't dodge the car. Seems he still had forces to reach the road side and lie there.

Categorized: _blackandwhite | _valledelmesa

2 Responses to “No final words”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    An honest capture Oscar. Sadly it's a common sight here in Devon, especially during the tourist season :( Even sadder is the road-kill usually includes many birds, rabbits and even badgers :(  

  2. # Blogger taffer

    I think that on my last trips there maybe I've come to see more dead wild animals by the road than alive ones :(  

Post a Comment