Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Peaks and cottages



A simple walk along the road (watching out for some drivers who think they own it) is enough to realize how many of these livestock cottages are still around, for sure plenty enough to feed what could be an interesting photographic essay. Almost always facing decay, some seem to mimic the environment so well that one has trouble finding them on views like the one above.



The sort of rock 'fingers' peak present on both this pictures (on the center, more or less) is the same one, called 'Los Picones', which in a very free translation would mean something like 'the pointed peaks'.

Now that I think, I've never seen how is the view from up there...

Categorized: _blackandwhite | _valledelmesa

3 Responses to “Peaks and cottages”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow Oscar, those are stunning captures and the textures are wonderful. Sure looks quiet enough to be able to shoot in peace :)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Beautiful scenery. I'd need a couple hundred rolls if I visited. :)
    Nice shots. I love the old places one can find.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Peaceful indeed ! Thanks for your comments gentlemen :) Ah, I'm already missing it, lol ! :D  

Post a Comment