Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Old cottage


Once upon a time widely used for keeping livestock near the pasture in the warm months and very useful in case of a sudden storm. Currently the lack of both is quickly sending them to oblivion.

Categorized: _blackandwhite | _valledelmesa

4 Responses to “Old cottage”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    WOW ... this one looks more like an old mine entrance and I love it. That would make a great darkroom if it had power and water ;) Great captur as always Oscar!

    Tony  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hem...

    then what are you going to do when I tell you that this specific one has BOTH water and a power sub-station at less than 50 meters ? :)

    Oscar  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'd say ........... when can I move in LOL

    Tony  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    :D :D :D  

Post a Comment