Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Tiber, Vatican


Yes, even now, I'm still with a backlog of unscanned/unedited pictures from my visit to Rome in late April.

So, I sometimes wonder why I should ever need the immediacy of digital, knowing that files would be lying untouched on an optical/magnetic storage support for who knows how much ?

Hope I never develop such a backlog of unpaid taxes or I'll have to ask them to blog from jail, lol.

Categorized: _Rome

3 Responses to “Tiber, Vatican”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Looks like a nice place for a romance ;) LOL  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Qu? belleza de paisaje. This is so well exposed, composed, framed, scanned. I cannot add anything. Except, of course, quando (Io) visitero Roma? o quando quando quando?  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey guys, thanks a lot ! :) From here I strongly encourage anybody reading this to visit Rome if they ever have the chance. I'm still missing the Caccio e Pepe :_(

    Oscar  

Post a Comment