Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Rome: Moments in color


For sure I must admit two things:

One, I fell in love with Rome, and I'll try to go back as soon as I can, and

two, I'll bring the Iskra again :)

I'm slowly going through the negs (damned real life, always getting in the middle, argh! :P), and can't cease to be amazed at how well that beast behaves. Those have to be one of the best $40 I ever invested.

You can keep up to date with what comes out HERE

Ciao !

Categorized: _color | _rome

7 Responses to “Rome: Moments in color”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    yes, carry the Iskra again :)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Luis ! Yeah for sure I'll do ! :)
    Btw, fun enough, while browsing another blog I use to visit, I spotted this entry, quite a joy to read for us old camera tinkerers ;)

    http://ajaxnetphoto.blog.co.uk/2006/05/01/super_baldax~769547

    As always, thanks for your kind words !  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm not very familiar with Iskras, but this image is enough to make anyone greedy to try them! :-)
    I love the slight - and lovely assymetry in the composition.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oscar you've captured the feeling and beauty once again :) Like Lynn I love the composition!  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Lynn and Tony thanks so much for your kind words ! :) The VF on the Iskra is quite nice but not really glass friendly, so in fact the slight assymetry is accidental more than anything...
    Of course though, that's just between you and me :D
    Oscar  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Benne! Molto benne! Bennissimo!

    That is a beautiful shot, and a beautiful lens, it looks like.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Gracias Gabriel !!! ;)  

Post a Comment