Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


To the uncertain


More grainy half-frame adventures...

Categorized: _blackandwhite

5 Responses to “To the uncertain”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    A starnge sadness to this one that makes the brain work ;)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ... or even strange :)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HI Oscar

    I love the object in the foreground. That somehow makes the picture more interesting.

    Sudeep  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice. I don't think it would hurt the image to lose the foreground object, but the image still has a very nice feel to it. :)  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks Tony, Sudeep and Ray ! :) This shot came out of some fun with the Pen EE-3 second roll, and in fact the lady started becoming suspicious about me shooting her shortly after this image :P

    The object in the foregrond is one of those metal poles to avoid cars parking over the sidewalk, I put it there for some image balance, but I admit it can be a bit puzzling...

    Thanks for your comments ! :)  

Post a Comment