Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Wire Beauty


And after quite a long unactivity period, the mighty Powershot A20 walks again on my daily commuting time to work.

It will probably become again unactive in a while, but I thought that for a machine which is condemned to spend almost all its life just taking pictures of other cameras for website or selling purposes, it could make it happy to go out there and feel as one of the main characters of the movie for one day :)



And as I already knew, the little creature doesn't do bad !

Who said Ricoh GR-D !?

Hmm... ;)

Categorized: _color | _digitalia

4 Responses to “Wire Beauty”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HI Oscar

    I have a problem in life. I have never been able to take "sharp" pictures. The ones that you have taken here look gorgeous. If you had not written that it is digital I would not have not have been able to guess.

    I go back and try to improve my technique.

    Sudeep  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Sudeep, I'm not sure of what could be the reason for your pics to be unsharp. I just give the autofocus a second or so and when I get the green led telling that it's focused, then snap the shot.

    Then I resized the file in PS and sharpened it. Most pics (coming from the scanner or digital from the origin) do really need the sharpening step to look how they 'are'. Resizing images also makes it even more necessary.

    That said, your fishermen shots looked good enough to me !

    Oscar  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hola Oscar! Look at me, now I've become a regular visitor. Here are some pretty good shots with a digicam: http://www.flickr.com/photos/planosubjetivo/

    Peace.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Oscar, I was sure I'd left a comment on "Wire Beauty" but must have been wrong ;) I love the colours and the way the shadows really add atmosphere!  

Post a Comment