Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


They only come out at night...


and can sometimes be seen, wandering around along empty narrow streets, always looking for, under a partially unveiled moon as their only witness.

Categorized: _blackandwhite | _15mm | _fromyourdreams

12 Responses to “They only come out at night...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Classic Hitchcock ... I love this one!!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks Tony !! :) As it happens many times with these kind of shots, it was mainly thought as a fun shot, but I was happily surprised when I saw how spooky it looked :)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oscar, I'm getting to the stage where I'm wondering if it's worth planning a shoot. Thinking of a theme and winging it or just going out with an open mind seems to produce better results. Maybe it's photography from the heart :)  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Dude, stop taking such awesome shots with that cv15! Just accidently wandered here and look what I see LOL. Peace and lots of beautiful vignetting (photography has enough pedants).  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL ! Hey Young-Ki !!! :) Vignetting rules, no matter what they tell kids nowadays ;)
    Thanks for the visit, and guy, I'm sorry, the cv15 seems to want to go out there and shoot by itself !  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Oscar!

    Been a long time since I heard from you... I wonder why I hadn't seen your blog before, it's wonderful! I really love this shot - low-key, moody, and the perspective really draws you in. Great work, just like your other 15mm shots (and all the rest!). Wish I could afford that 15mm - I have so much equipment on my wishlist but unfortunately no money - and if I had, I wouldn't be able to choose anyhow!

    Best wishes from Belgium, bathing in a dull grey winter hangover,
    Jonas  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    thanks for your support and enthusiasm about my petty pictures, Oscar!

    I, too, am drowning in a sea of work. And most of all I'm struggling with my summer plans... or rather wishes, they aren't concrete plans as of yet. I want to go to the middle-east or central-africa and document life with a camera - focus on one theme (a refugee camp, a small population group, the building of a school, the activities of a poor hospital) and capture moments in time to tell a story... publish a non-profit book... just going out and doing something, anything i can, against war, poverty, etc - from a naieve point of view... just having problems with filling this in concretely. can't find anyone crazy enough to travel with me to iraq, pakistan, darfur, ...

    what are you planning to do in summer? i hope your plans are not as vague and idiotic as mine...

    Best wishes Oscar, and despite the work, I hope you upload new photos soon!

    Jonas  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Jonas

    How about raiding Oscar's house? Will make a nice summer project.

    :P
    Sudeep  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL ! Hey Sudeep that's sure a suggestion, nothing like a chat with other GAS sufferers together with some coffee or beer ! :)

    Jonas did you check if you could apply some of those intentions somewhere near you ? We often look far far away and it results that we can use our photo ideas at the next corner :)

    Thanks for all your encouragement as well !

    Oscar  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    the mood in this is superb! i am a reasonably fearless soul, but somehow i wouldn't like that person to be me...  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Oscar

    I like the idea of beer. Coffee does not somehow suit me and causes acidity.

    Beer rocks!
    Come over to India, with the CV :P

    We can take pictures and have lots of beer :)
    Sudeep  

  12. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Lynn, I hope I didn't frighten you too much, and oth, thanks for being scared since it was my kind of intention with this shot ;) In fact the guy in the photo is a friend of mine, comes really handy and usually poses for not more than a couple potato chips, lol.

    Sudeep, sure we can have loads of beer, but I'm not sure of how focused our pictures will be when we finish :D

    Oscar  

Post a Comment