Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


New site, new horizon



Dear all,

as you may have noticed, this site is now on a new location. I've found the hard way that all the photos upload to blogger no longer can be accessed from this new URL so please be patient while I replicate them on pbase so that I can link them from here easily.

I'll try to go 'down' the list from more recent to the older posts.

I'm afraid it's not going to be solved in 5 minutes, so, please be patient. I'll try to add as much new and already pbase'd content as possible :)

Oscar

4 Responses to “New site, new horizon”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oscar, you're putting me to shame.
    That is a great shot. And in color too! ;)
    I think I need to move to Spain. LOL  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL ! You're always welcome Dave, and Sue too, you know that !

    Seems that comments take a little while to refresh, but nonetheless, they work :)

    Glad you liked the shot, comes from a Zorki 3M with a Jupiter-8 and I think film was normal Elitechrome 100.

    It was the landscape that did almost all the job ;)

    Oscar  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oscar! I love this new direction in which you have taken your photography. You, my friend, are a natural.

    I love the B&W tree shot so much it's now my desktop wallpaper. Although the color shot will have to spend some time there as well. :)

    Please keep shooting from the heart - you can't miss!

    Sue  

  4. # Blogger taffer

    Thanks Sue, I sure hope I'll be able to keep with the heart-shooting :)

    Albest,

    Oscar  

Post a Comment