Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Lemon wasn't so sour after all

It finally seems that the little Yashica managed to come out of her dramatic accident two posts below quite undamaged. At first sight, and after checking that the focusing mechanism wouldn't allow me going closer than 3 meters I expected the worst, that is, a complete misplacement of the lens panel and mirror resulting into focus being all out of the plane.

But wanting to be sure, I decided to give it a try last weekend. Some of the results you can see here. I actually found quite interesting to shoot knowing that my range was somewhat limited into the working focus distances...

Parece que finalmente la pequeña Yashica se las apañó para salir bastante indemne de su dramático accidente de dos posts más abajo. A primera vista, me temí lo peor al comprobar que no podía enfocar nada más cerca de los 3 metros, pensando que el panel frontal o el espejo se habrían movido y el foco real estaría hecho unos zorros.

Pero para estar seguro, decidí darle una vuelta el pasado fin de semana. Algunos de los resultados los puedes ver aquí. De hecho encontré bastante interesante la sensación de tener que trabajar en un rango limitado de distancias...

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Lemon wasn't so sour after all”

Post a Comment