Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Life is a miracle


Something I couldn't agree more with...

Categorized: _blackandwhite | _worn

4 Responses to “Life is a miracle”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This is absolutely brilliant. What time of the day was this taken?

    Sudeep  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Beautiful. I find these posters on top of posters on top of posters addictive.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thank you Sudeep, thank you Ray ! :)
    First answer (even if I already mailed you :P) this was taken in the late afternoon and light was coming almost horizontal, I remember I found it very plesant after a specially tiring day...
    And yep, I love when years of posters grow on top of each other, you could even start scrapping and make a social evolution study, lol.
    Oscar  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Stunning Oscar, absolutely stunning !!

    Tony  

Post a Comment