Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Wheelbarrow



Our old (and only!) wheelbarrow on its 'rest' position. I can't remember how many times I've pushed (or pulled!) it with who knows how many different kinds of load.

And now that I think, I also liked playing the role of load on it when I was a kid, and wasn't it fun !

This must be the kind of things you no longer even think on doing when adult, and to be honest, I'm sure it's still as fun as it used to be...

Categorized: _blackandwhite | _valledelmesa

2 Responses to “Wheelbarrow”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    A vehicle of endless imagination as a child and still great fun as an adult LOL  

  2. # Blogger taffer

    Sure ! And just as a note, it hasn't moved a single inch in a month. Low hours, lol.  

Post a Comment