Single Coated

Devoted to my photography and my always constant interest for retro cameras/lenses/techniques


Silence: murder in progress


Sometimes, having your friends wanting to ruin you a photo is the best possible thing to happen :)

I'm still trying to find if JC (the red one) is the most cold-blooded person in this world or if he's just able to kill with bad words, lol.

Categorized: _color | _iskra | _aran

2 Responses to “Silence: murder in progress”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Reminds me of the waterfall scene from Sherlock Holmes LOL Very nice composition as well Oscar :)  

  2. # Blogger taffer

    LOL ! Yes it does Tony, I remember I thought about that the first time I saw the scanned image :D

    And btw, in fact I haven't read that book yet !

    Oscar  

Post a Comment